● Compared with PCD, its thermal conductivity is more than 50%, and it can adopt higher cutting speed.
● With low friction coefficient, carbide and PCD are easy to adhere to workpiece materials, while CVD diamond is not.
● The low friction coefficient also enables CVD diamond tools to bear larger cutting load, thus making cutting faster and more effective.
● Suitable for dry processing.
● Suitable for continuous cutting.
The most promising application of CVD diamond tool is to process graphite and carbon fiber materials. It can also be used to process high-silicon aluminum alloy, nonferrous metals, plastics and composites.